Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office 500 is a highly modular unified communications platform designed to meet the requirements of small and medium enterprises. The award-winning IP Office 500 gives growing companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing, customer management, and unified communications. With just a single model that scales from 5 users at a single site to 1,000 users across up to 32 sites, IP Office provides an unprecedented set of leading-edge communications capabilities to help your employees work smarter and serve your customers more effectively
Key Capabilities at a Glance
- Flexible Deployment: In the cloud, on premise or hybrid deployments are all supported with IP Office along with the ability to migrate from one to the other when the time is right for you.
- All-in-one Communications and Collaboration: The Avaya Equinox experience provides a single app for voice, video, messaging, conferencing and calendar and keeps employees productive on any device, from any location.
- Cost saving applications: built-in audio and video conferencing, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), and voice and instant messaging streamline support and reduce monthly costs.
- Complete mobility solutions: Whether your employees are on the road, working remotely, or just at a different location, IP Office’s intuitive tools and apps keeps them engaged, productive and reachable.
- Out-of-the-box applications integration: Embed communications in the applications you already have: Salesforce, Google, Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business.
- Distinctive Customer Contact: IP Office offers integrated voice, web chat, email, FAX and reporting capabilities that allow even the smallest contact centre to support sophisticated and satisfying customer interactions.
- Peace of Mind: Exceptionally reliable and secure, IP Office reduces security threats, toll fraud, and down-time through a hardened architecture that has been proven in more than 635,000 businesses.
- Scalability (5 to 3,000 Users): Avaya IP Office grows with you as your business accelerates. Support up to 3,000 users at up to 150 networked sites.
Turn-Key (Appliance) Editions
IP Office Basic Edition: Ideal for small and growing businesses, Basic Edition provides basic voice telephony and messaging, including voice mail, message to email conversion, call forwarding, audio conferencing, automated attendant and growth to 100 users.
IP Office Essential Edition: Builds on the Basic Edition by adding IP telephony and mobility features, including one-number access and dial by name / extension. Scales to over 350 users.
IP Office Preferred Edition: All the features of Basic and Essential Editions with integrated unified communications, including IM and presence, web collaboration, mobile access, video, and call recording. Integration with business applications along with a multi-channel contact centre is also provided.
Software-Based Server Editions
IP Office Server Edition: Supporting up to 2,000 users and 32 locations in a single network, IP Office Server editions adds advanced features like Active Directory integration and centralized web-based administration.
IP Office Select: With support for the largest IP Office customers with up to 3,000 users and 150 networked locations, IP Office Select offers resiliency through a duplex server option and over 500 ports for audio and video conferencing.
Contact Us For a Free Quote